The Smart Commercial Fryer Timer
With this commercial fryer timer, we’ve brought timing foods into the future. Not only does this timer tell you when your food is done, but it allows you to program up to 15 menu items with a specialized “Action” so that it will tell your staff when they need to do their next task. You only need to program each menu item once, then two-clicks to start the timer. The best option for a Commercial Restaurant Fryer Timer!!
You can customize your action to alert cooks to Flip, Turn, Shake, or even start cooking another menu item. This significantly reduces error and increases efficiency.
The Maestro Chef Timer allows you to keep an eye over your cooks to make sure they cook each menu item consistently perfect.
Commercial Fryer Timer
See It In Action!
- You can customize the display to show anywhere between 1-4 cookers/fryers.
- Customize to have 1-3 zones (or baskets) in each Cooker/Fryer.
- You can save up to 15 menu items with 15 different times.
- Best of all! Each menu item has the option for a custom alert to tell cooks to when to Flip, Turn, Shake, or even start cooking another menu item. It’s all up to you.
- Being able to see what to do and not have to remember everything really helps cooks.
- That’s why, Cooks love it! It significantly Reduces training time of new cooks.
- Due to this state of the art technology, you can take the guesswork out of the process.
- Because of its durable design, it will last in your commercial kitchen for many years.
- This fryer timer is designed to save you money by helping your cooks fry perfect food every time.
- We believe in this restaurant fryer timer so much that we offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
You can set up to 15 Menu Items to use.
Set Between 1- 4 Cookers
You can use between 1 and 3 zones in each Cooker.
Automate Your Kitchen Processes
Take advantage of this cooking technology. It's like you are there telling each cook the best way to cook your products without being there. Custom Actions are designed to ensure that cooks do what they need to do to each menu item at the right time.